Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!






Christmas Tree
Originally uploaded by Orchid22



Here is just a little glimpse of our decorated tree.



I did the whole tree in cool blue shades and silver snowflakes.











I am so glad we finally got a tree. I have been wanting to have one to decorate for a few years now. I was kind of worried that the dogs would knock it over or eat the ornaments, but the have actually been pretty good. I had one little issue with Tanuki trying to eat an ornament, but I caught him before he ate too much.




I love this little lambie ornament. I got it at the lobby store at my work. It is so nice to work at home office and be able to shop on my lunch break if I need to pick up some gifts.



I can't wait for all of this holiday craziness to be over so I can get back to more knitting!!!

I have 3 pairs of socks on the needles right now, but I have been itching to start something bigger. I hope there are some good yarn sales after the holidays so I can get some yarn for a bigger project.

No comments: